Get in touch
Library Research: Tools & Assistance
- OneSearch (find articles, books, videos, and more)
- Articles & Databases
- eBook Collections
- Open-Access Collections
- Streaming Video Collections
- Get Research Assistance from a Librarian
- Research Guides
- Other Libraries
Announcements & Information
Need to return Laptops, Calculators, and Books or Pay Fines
Our Library will be closed from May 29th thru June 19th, reopen for Summer 2023 on June 20th. If you need to return an overdue Laptop, Calculator, Books or need to pay a fine please call (619) 388-7310 between 9am to 4 pm Monday - Thursday when you are at our main gate to notify our staff. Outside these hours, place book(s) in the outside book drop located near outside of the H building near parking lot 2 to stop fines from increasing. DO NOT return laptops or calculators in our book drop. Return or call back during above hours to return laptop and calculators or to resolve fines.
Summer Session Library Service Hours (beginning June 20)
- Monday-Thursday from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The library's weekly walk-in workshop series has concluded for the spring semester. Workshops will resume next fall. Here is our schedule.
We Have Electronic Resources For You!
You can access ebooks, online full-text articles, and streaming videos anytime!
- Current Miramar College students, faculty, and staff have 24/7 online access to the library's online article and reference databases, ebook collections, and streaming video resources that are searchable through the OneSearch platform.
- Personalized assistance and support—from your Miramar Faculty Librarian team—is also available as follows:
- For an overview of all options for getting research help, please see our Reference Assistance page.
- For technical support with library database/e-resource access or logon issues, please email our Systems/Technical Services Librarian (Roger Olson) at email@example.com.
- For library public service or reference assistance questions, please email our Library Dept. Chair/Public Services Librarian (Mary Hart) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For library instruction or OER questions, please email our Instruction/OER Librarian (Angela Boyd) at email@example.com.
Featured Books at the Library
Be sure to check out our featured books display the next time you visit the library (it's located just to your right as you enter). Currently we are displaying some of the latest books we've added to our collection. You can also browse online through our recently-acquired books and eBooks.
Returning Your Checked-Out Library Books
A self-service bookdrop is located near the main entrance to the H Building (Arts and Humanities).
To get there, enter parking lot #2 from Black Mountain Road and head for the H Building. The bookdrop is located close to the curb right in front of the main entrance. Simply swing by and drop your books into the slot.
There is also a self-service bookdrop just outside of the library's main entrance on the second floor of the LLRC building.
Note: Laptop computers and calculators cannot be returned in the bookdrop.
San Diego Miramar College Library Satisfaction Survey
Please take a few minutes to answer some questions about our services and resources. Your feedback and suggestions are important to us and will assist the department with improvements to provide better services and resources. Your responses will be kept completely confidential.
Contact Info & Hours
- For general library information, call 619-388-7310.
- For research help during business hours, call the Reference Desk at 619-388-7611.
- For additional research help options, see our Reference Assistance page.
Summer Session Hours (June 20-August 11, 2023)
- Open Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Online resources and support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through LibChat.