Get in touch
- Application deadline for priority registration 10/20/22
- Class schedule on web 10/17/22
- Appointments Viewable in mySDCCD & emailed 10/27/22
- Registration begins 11/7/22
- Open registration for Intersession/Spring begins 12/7/22
- Spring Primary Opening Day 1/30/23
- Spring Withdrawal Deadline (Primary Session) 4/14/23
Counseling Appointments and Services
Counseling staff is available to assist, and provide students with the following:
- Counseling services available
- Appointment troubleshooting
- General information and status updates
- Request for Transcript Evaluation assistance
- Checking the status of Petitions
- Checking the status of Incoming Transcripts
- Technical Issues
Academic & Career Pathways
Visit our Academic and Career Pathways page if you:
- Need help picking a major?
- Want to know more about jobs in your major?
- Want to connect with departments and instructors within your major?
- Want to know what programs, degrees and certificates are available?
- Want to explore program and degree maps?
The Miramar College Counseling Department's mission is to provide counseling, instructional & student success programs that meet our students' needs. The department assists and supports all student from connection through completion, focusing on student success in an environment that supports and promotes diversity, equity, respect and inclusion.