APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING CHECK LIST:
**If you HAVE NOT attended any colleges or universities outside of SDCCD (Miramar, Mesa or City) you are eligible to schedule an appointment if:
- You have completed SDCCD's Application, Orientation & SEP
**If you HAVE attended any colleges or universities outside of SDCCD (Miramar, Mesa or City) you are eligible to schedule an appointment if:
- All previously attended Official College Transcripts are on file AND Evaluated.
- We are not currently taking any hand delivered transcripts because the Counseling Office is closed and we are working remotely.
- Please have Electronic Official Transcripts emailed to: email@example.com
- Please have Physical Official Transcripts mailed to:
San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
- About 1 month after you have ordered your Official Transcripts please fill out the "Request for Transcript Evaluation" paperwork with a counselor and turn it in on our Forms and Documents webpage.
- Note: this process can take 3 to 4 months to complete, so plan accordingly.
Schedule an appointment via our webpage Scheduling Appointments Online.
1 HOUR APPOINTMENTS ARE SCHEDULED 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE.
THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEKDAY
We suggest you make your Spring Semester appointments: February to Early April
We suggest you make your Fall Semester appointments: September to Early November