Same day Drop-In Counseling sessions provide current students with the opportunity to meet with a counselor 1:1 via Zoom or by telephone. These 15-20 minute sessions are available for the following services:
- Abbreviated Education Plans (1 semester)
- Disqualification / Probation Advising
- Financial Aid Referrals
- Petition Inquiries
- Quick Questions
- Transfer Questions
- VA Semester Worksheet Sign-off
- Assistance With Prerequisite / Corequisite Requests
Same Day Drop-in Counseling Sessions will become available for sign up each morning beginning at 9:00 am, and are only available for the same day. There are a limited number of daily sessions available and they may fill quickly. Must have a 10-Number SDCCD Student ID #.
For Drop-in Counseling, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in at least one Miramar class
- Application reflects that you are a prospective Miramar College student
- Are a prospective student who is interested in a major/program of interest available at Miramar College (Miramar Programs, Mesa Programs & City Programs)
Please click the button below to schedule a Same Day Drop-in
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COUNSELING SERVICES: Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the campus is closed to students until further notice. During this unprecedented time we ask for your patience as we transition to remote services. All students accessing online/remote counseling services must carefully read and agree to the INFORMED CONSENT Terms & Conditions before signing up for a Same Day Drop-in.