Same day Drop-In Counseling sessions provide current students with the opportunity to meet with a counselor 1:1 via Zoom or by telephone. These 15-20 minute sessions are available for the following services:
- Abbreviated Education Plans (1 semester)
- Disqualification / Probation Advising
- Financial Aid Referrals
- Petition Inquiries
- Quick Questions
- Transfer Questions
- VA Semester Worksheet Sign-off
- Assistance With Prerequisite / Corequisite Requests
Same Day Drop-in Counseling Sessions will become available for sign up each morning beginning at 9:00 am, and are only available for the same day. There are a limited number of daily sessions available and they may fill quickly. Must have a 10-Number SDCCD Student ID #.
Please click the button below to schedule a Same Day Drop-in
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COUNSELING SERVICES: Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the campus is closed to students until further notice. During this unprecedented time we ask for your patience as we transition to remote services. All students accessing online/remote counseling services must carefully read and agree to the INFORMED CONSENT Terms & Conditions before signing up for a Same Day Drop-in.
Counselors are also available via email for the services listed above.
When emailing, please provide the following information:
- Name (*required)
- Student ID number (*required)
- Reason for email
- Copies of transcripts (prior college(s), High school, AP, SAT) as needed.
Additional helpful Information:
- When do you plan on beginning classes (summer, fall or spring)?
- Major and/or Career Interest.
- Academic Goal (Certificate, Associate’s degree and/or Transfer)
- Transfer institution of choice.
Emails will be addressed on a first-come first-served basis. Response time will vary based on the volume of emails received.