Plan ahead! General Counseling will be only be open 8am to 4pm Monday 11/20 through Wednesday 11/22.
View our Counseling FAQ page for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Appointment troubleshooting
- General information and status updates
- Request for Transcript Evaluation assistance
- Checking the status of Petitions
- Checking the status of Incoming Transcripts
- Technical Issues
- Always Include: Full Name, Student ID#, Specific Reason for contact.
- Send an email with ALL required information to email@example.com allow 2-4 business days for a reply. The more information you provide in your initial email, the more efficient the process will be.
Quick Connect-10min Live Meetings
Quick Connect is a virtual drop-in session for students to ask Staff or Counselors quick 10 minute questions.
Quick Connect is currently unavailable. Please schedule a meeting or call our office for any questions.
*Space is limited and will be offered on a first come first serve basis. Once capacity is reached, the room will be closed.
- For information on transferring and help filling out transfer applications go to one of our Transfer Center Workshops
To clear prerequisites for classes you need to take before your Official Transcript(s) are evaluated please go to our Pre/Co-requisites page.
**If you have not been to college before please go to our Future Students page and follow the instructions there.