San Diego Miramar College Library continues to provide semester-long loaner laptops and other technology equipment to those students who require the technology support to learn in a virtual environment.
- Must be enrolled in at least one class during the current semester at Miramar College
- No outstanding fees on your student account
How to request a Laptop or Technology Equipment
Please select one of the following links below:
- Request a laptop
- Request a webcam
- Request a keyboard
- Request a mouse
- Request a headset
- Request a Texas Instruments TI-84 graphing calculator
- Request a scientific calculator (Texas Instruments TI-34, Texas Instruments TI-30Xa, Texas Instruments TI-30X)
- Log into mySDCCD Login under "Get it".
- Select Request.
- Select Send Request.
- Once your request is approved, you'll receive a confirmation email.
Please note, only one library laptop loan per student across the SDCCD campuses (City, Mesa, and Miramar). Students must present their official student ID card at the time of checkout. All laptops and technology equipment are due back at the end of each semester.
Detailed information about checking out and returning library materials can be found on our Checkout Policies page.