Available at Miramar College Library
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Over 200,000 multi-disciplinary, academic ebooks.
- EBSCOhost eBooks - Over 90,000 ebooks in a wide variety of subject areas.
- Gale eBooks - Multi-subject reference books and encyclopedias.
- Oxford Handbooks Online - Handbooks providing thorough introductions to topics, reviews of key issues, and surveys of current research.
- Credo Reference - Encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks, biographical sources, quotation books, and more.
- SAGE Books - Academic ebooks, primarily in the social and behavioral sciences.
- SAGE Reference - Encyclopedias, handbooks, and reference sources, primarily in the social and behavioral sciences.
- Salem Press - Reference collection covering literature, history, science, and careers.
Open access eBook collections
- JSTOR Open Content- Thousands of open access ebooks, as well as journal articles.
- National Academies Press - Reports published by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on a range of science-related topics.
- OAPEN Library (Open Access Publishing in European Networks) - Peer-reviewed academic books, mainly in the humanities and social sciences.
- Project Gutenberg - Digitized public domain (out of copyright) books.
- Springer Nature - eBooks covering a wide range of areas in science, technology, medicine, humanities, and social sciences.
- World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) - The World Bank’s open access repository for its research publications and official documents.