Hourglass Park Facilities & Athletic Fields
The San Diego Community College District and City of San Diego jointly operate a 38-acre multi-purpose complex on the campus of San Diego Miramar College. The complex is comprised of the following three facilities:
- Field House
If you are interested in renting Hourglass facilities, please visit Hourglass Facilities Community Rental Information.
Campus Room Rental Information
- Conference Rooms
- Lecture Halls
Centrally located within San Diego County, Miramar College offers first-class facilities that are maintained by professional staff to the highest standards. Rental of campus space is available for external events and activities that are consistent with the use of college property. Use of District property is encouraged for groups and organizations whose purposes and objectives contribute to the development and welfare of the community at large. Such use must comply with the provision of law and District policy, procedures and local campus/center/site regulations.
If you are interested in renting Miramar College facilities, please complete the Initial Request and Estimate Form and click submit. Someone in the Business Office will contact you after your request has been reviewed.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance.
- No food or beverages allowed in any room.
- A liability waiver naming San Diego Community College District as additionally insured is required.
- Parking Monday - Friday is $1/hour or $5 daily.
- Important parking information at the SDCCD Parking Page.
- Minimum 4 hour rental charge.