Fall 2021 Schedule
For more information and to register for a workshop, simply click the name of the event below. Register for as many events, presentations, and workshops as you would like, they are always free and open to all! Spread the word and encourage your peers to check them out, too!
Dreamers Support Program Events and Workshops listed below are virtual.
Receive the Zoom info for each event by clicking the title to register!
- Mindfulness Mandalas with Mental Health Services: ¡Feliz Día de Muertos!
- Tuesday, November 2 at 1 pm
- Show Me the Money: Scholarship Resources
- Wednesday, November 3 at 1 pm
- Celebrating Our Undocu-Vets: A Veteran's Day Special *On-Campus Event
- Wednesday, November 10 from 12 – 1 pm
- Location: Compass Point, outside the K-1 Student Services Building
- So, Tell Me About Yourself: The Interview
- Transfer Tea: Dreamers Edition
- Wednesday, November 10 at 1 pm
- SAP: What Can Disqualify You from Receiving Aid & How to Appeal
- Wednesday, December 1 at 1 pm
- Mindfulness Mandalas with Mental Health Services: Welcome to the Winter Season!
- Tuesday, December 7 at 1 pm
Do you want Dreamer event reminders sent to your inbox?