The MyDSPS Student Portal allows students to apply for services and request or view accommodation letters.
Log in below:
New SDCCD Students Requesting DSPS Services for the First Time
If you are new to DSPS Services in the San Diego Community College District, the first step in getting connected with DSPS is to complete the DSPS Online Intake Registration form.
Please have the following items available:
- Student ID Number: Students must have completed the SDCCD Application, and received a ten-digit student ID number. Individuals without an assigned student ID number will not be able to use the MyDSPS portal.
- Optional - Documentation for upload: Please refer to Verification of Disability (VOD) for details on what types of documentation qualify.
Once you are ready to begin, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Register for DSPS Services Page.
- Click on the "Register" Button
- If not already logged in you will need to enter your mySDCCD Student ID and password to continue.
- Fill out the Intake Registration Form
- Upload any documentation to be reviewed.
- Once the registration form is completed, click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation to the email on file in your SDCCD Portal
- A DSPS staff member will contact you
Continuing Students Requesting Approved Accommodations
If you have already met with a Miramar College DSPS Counselor, and have been approved for accommodations, you can use the MyDSPS Portal to request or view your accommodations.
Follow these steps:
Go to the MyDSPS Portal Main Page.
From the main screen of the student portal, click on the "Request Accommodation Letter" link.
If not already logged in you will need to enter your mySDCCD Student ID and password to continue.
Select the tab titled "Accommodations" on the top left of the screen.
On the Request Accommodations screen, select which semester to view by using the drop-down menu.
Click the "Request" button of the course that you wish to request accommodations for.
On the next screen, in the upper left, select the accommodations you need for this course.
In the next box, indicate if your accommodations are correct, or whether you are requesting additional accommodations or making changes to your accommodations. Important- If you require any changes or additional accommodations, you must use the "Optional Notes" text box to specify any modifications.
Scroll down to read the terms of using the online request portal, then check "I agree to the terms outlined above" and click "Submit".
Your DSPS counselor has now been notified and will review your request. Please allow 5 business days to hear back from our office. Your counselor may contact you to schedule a time to discuss your request if needed. You may log back into the Student Portal at any time to track the status of your request, and once approved you may download a student copy of your accommodation letter(s).