- Apply to San Diego Miramar College online - a 10 digit Student ID Number will be provided
- Complete the online San Diego Miramar College Orientation
- Verify that you have been assigned English and Math milestone levels
If not, contact Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for classes
- APPLY TO THE DSPS PROGRAM
- Complete and sign the DSPS Application for Services
- Complete and sign the Verification of Disability Form
- Please click here for a tutorial in completing the Verification of Disability form
- The student completes the top box on this form, including signature. Your medical provider must complete the remainder of the form. More than one form may be needed if you have multiple disabilities and/or multiple medical provider.
- If you have had a verified learning disability in High School, obtain your most current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and your most current Psychological-Educational report.
- Email all completed documents to the Miramar College DSPS office.
San Diego Miramar College - DSPS
- When all documents have been received and reviewed by our office, you will be contacted by email to schedule an intake appointment, which will be held via Zoom, with a DSPS counselor. Please make sure that your contact information is current in your MySDCCD college portal in order to avoid communication delays.
COMPLETE AN INTAKE APPOINTMENT WITH A DSPS COUNSELOR
- Engage in the interactive process with a DSPS counselor. Discuss your request for specific Academic Accommodations.
- You will be provided an Authorized Academic Accommodations letter to share with your instructors.
- You may be eligible for priority registration (according to the SDCCD priority enrollment system outlined in the college catalog) after you have completed steps 1-6. These steps must be completed before the semester deadline in which you plan to enroll.
Additional Resource for New Students - http://www.sdmiramar.edu/futurestudents
***Esta información está disponible en español en la sección de documentos importantes del sitio web de DSPS.***