- Apply to San Diego Miramar College Online - a 10 digit Student ID Number will be provided
- Complete the Online San Diego Miramar College Orientation
- Verify that you have been Assigned English and Math Milestone Levels https://myportal.sdccd.edu/
If not, contact Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for Classes
- Register for the DSPS Program
- Once your registration has been reviewed by our office, you will be contacted by email to schedule a Welcome Appointment, which will be held via Zoom, with a DSPS counselor. Please make sure that your email address is current in your MySDCCD college portal in order to avoid communication delays.
- Complete a Welcome Appointment with a DSPS Counselor
- Engage in the interactive process with a DSPS counselor. Discuss your request for specific Academic Accommodations.
- You will be provided an Authorized Academic Accommodations letter to share with your instructors.
- You may be eligible for priority registration (according to the SDCCD priority enrollment system outlined in the college catalog) after you have completed steps 1-6. These steps must be completed before the semester deadline in which you plan to enroll.
To access the Spanish version, click here: Como Iniciar Servicios de Discapacidad
Additional Resource for New Students - http://www.sdmiramar.edu/futurestudents