Who We Are:
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to provide a comprehensive platform that supports decision-making efforts which integrate and advance institutional effectiveness, academic quality, and student success across the College through cultivating and nurturing a Culture of evidence, collaborative inquiry, and action.
What We Do:
- The office reports directly to the College President and serves all constituencies stakeholders across the College.
- The office provides oversight and coordination of annual and long-term planning efforts for the College.
- The office provides oversight, management, support, and training of institutional research efforts across the College.
- The office provides oversight and support for the college-wide outcomes and assessment process.
- The office provides oversight and coordination of the Accreditation process.
- The office provides oversight and support for the program review process.
Office of Institutional Effectiveness 10440 Black Mountain Road Library and Learning Resource Center, Suite L-114L San Diego, CA 92126-2999 Phone: (619) 388-7333
Daniel Miramontez, Ph.D., Dean of Institutional Effectiveness
Patricia Manley, M.A., Program Review/Outcomes Assessment Facilitator
Xi Zhang, M.A., Research and Planning Analyst
Luis Cuarao, Research Associate
Cong "Annie" Li, CTE Research Expert
Val Sacro, Administrative Assistant IV
Ramon Medina-Sanchez, Research Assistant