Ready to Graduate?
- An Education Plan must be built with a Counselor in order to qualify to Apply to Graduate.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended must be on file and evaluated before Applying to Graduate to ensure all credits are properly posted.
- Official transcripts should be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108-3883
- Once transcripts have been received by the San Diego Community College District, students should complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation form in the Counseling Office.
- Students who have completed the requirements for the CSU general education pattern or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) must petition for General Education Certification in the Evaluations Office K1-207.