Degree Completion

Ready to Graduate?

  • An Academic Plan must be built with a Counselor in order to qualify to Apply to Graduate.
  • Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended must be on file and evaluated before Applying to Graduate to ensure all credits are appropriately posted. The exception to this policy is for students applying for a Certificate of Achievement Only.
  • Please follow the instructions on how to submit your transcripts on our Miramar Transcript Webpage
  • Once the San Diego Community College District has received transcripts, students should go to our Forms and Documents webpage and complete the Request for Transcript Evaluation form.
  • Students who have completed the CSU general education pattern requirements or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) must petition for General Education Certification by submitting a Request for General Education Certification on our Forms and Documents webpage.