When is the date of deployment?
The anticipated rollout date is Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Who can I contact for help?
The help desk can be contacted at x7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What login methods are available?
You can use an authenticator app or your phone number to receive a call or text message.
How do I add or remove login methods?
Go to https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info page to add and remove methods.
How do I stay logged in after closing my browser?
- Click the menu button represented by 3 dots in the upper-right corner of the browser window and select Settings
- Select Privacy and Security then Cookies and other site data
- Make sure Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows is toggled off
- Click the menu button represented by 3 horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of the browser window
- Select Privacy & Security
- Scroll down to Cookies and Data and make sure Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed is not activated