San Diego Community College District (SDCCD) is excited to announce the launch of our NEW & IMPROVED, district-wide student & alumni online job board, Handshake, as a free one-stop-shop for kick starting careers.
Students use your Handshake profile to:
- Get Hired: Search and apply for 1000s of jobs, internships, or volunteer opportunities based on majors & interests
- Get Connected: Get personalized job recommendations & connect with employers directly
- Get Access: Schedule appointments with the Career Center for support with career exploration, resume, job preparation & more!
Students & Alumni
ACTIVATE YOUR HANDSHAKE JOB BOARD ACCOUNT!
Find a job and launch your career!
- Use your MYSDCCD portal profile email to create your account at: sdccd.joinhandshake.com/login
- Complete your profile to search for jobs & internships based on major, interests, & more
- Connect with employers, get job alerts, & apply with a few clicks. GET HIRED!
Need assistance? Connect with us at the Career Center through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at: (619) 388-7335, or with our Jimmy the Jet chat box.
Employers & Community Partners
Connect today with SDCCD through Handshake! By activating your Handshake account, you'll have access from each of our SDCCD campuses: City College, Mesa College, Miramar College, and the College of Continuing Education. Create an account and post any job/internship positions as they will be widely viewed across our district. Don't miss this opportunity to recruit your future diverse workforce!
New to Handshake? Employers logging in or creating accounts using the URL below will automatically request employer approval through our SDCCD Handshake Job Board. we look forward to helping you meet your employment needs! https://bit.ly/SDCCDHandshakeRecruiting.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com or call 619-388-7335