/media/36764/editSan Diego Miramar College is committed to an educational environment that is free from interference and disruption, and that fosters equity and mutual respect.
The Office of Student Affairs is a central location to which students can turn to if they are interested in filing a complaint. All complaints are filed online via the San Diego Community College District Website.
The following administrative processes are available to individuals who believe they have been treated unfairly or that their rights have been violated:
- Student Rights, Responsibilities and Administrative Due Process: Policy 5500
- Student Grievance: AP 5530
- Student Discipline: Procedure 3100.2
- Honest Academic Conduct: Procedure 3100.3
- Prohibition of Harassment: Policy 3430
- Nondiscrimination: Policy 3410
- Fraud/Whistle Blower: Policy 6125
- Grade Challenge: Policy 3001.2
- Filing a Title IX Report: BP 3410
An academic complaint may be filed with the department chair or instructional dean when a student feels that a faculty member has violated state law, federal law, or College policies and procedures relative to grading or other academic matters. Students may directly contact the department chair or instructional dean or submit their complaint online at: Complaint Form