New-to-Miramar students with coursework completed at another College/University:
- Apply online
- Complete the online Orientation
- Then either sign up for a Same Day Drop-in or sign in for a Quick Connect Session
- Have copies/screenshots/PDFs of all your transcripts available during your Counseling meeting
- Go here to find out where to send your official transcripts and how to get them evaluated
To clear prerequisites for classes you need to take before your Official Transcript(s) are evaluated please go to our Pre/Co-requisites page.
**If you have not been to college before please go to our Future Students page and follow the instructions there.
Other Programs and Services:
- Disability Support Programs & Services (DSPS)
- Extended Opportunities and Program Services (EOPS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Active Duty Military
- San Diego Promise Program
- International Students