Get in touch
Student support services have gone remote! We are still here to help you, even though San Diego Miramar College has transitioned to an online environment. Our counselors, staff, and administrators are working remotely to support our students. Click here for more information about our online services.
Important Remote Links for Students
Send Electronic Transcripts to: Send Physical Transcripts to:
firstname.lastname@example.org San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Campus Evaluation Services
The on-campus Evaluations office processes the following forms:
- Academic Renewal With/Without Course Repetition (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Certificate of Performance
- Credit by Examination (Must meet with a counselor to complete, MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- IGETC/CSU General Education Certification (See steps below Graduation)
- Modification of Graduation Requirements (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Reissuance of Diploma (email MiramarEvaluations@sdccd.edu to complete this process)
- Student Petition (for specific conditions: see Transcripts) (Must meet with a counselor to complete MiraCoun@sdccd.edu)
- Transcript Evaluation (Please Note: We are currently estimating 90 processing days for Transcript Evaluation)
Students are encouraged to meet with a counselor prior to submitting these forms to ensure requirements are met. Not completing this step may lead to a delay in results.
For more information on the specific processes for each of these please see Evaluations Forms and Petitions.
For more information on Evaluations visit the San Diego Community College District website.
Deadlines to Apply to Graduate
October 1, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate ONLY for students transferring to a CSU in Spring 2021 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
November 15, 2020
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Fall Graduate. Fall Diplomas are generally mailed the following February.
February 14, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for students transferring to a CSU in Fall 2021 who are completing an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T).
March 15, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate and ensure student name will be included in the commencement program.
April 30, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Spring graduate. Spring Diplomas are generally mailed the following August.
July 31, 2021
Deadline to Apply to Graduate for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement and be a Summer graduate. Summer Diplomas are generally mailed the following October.
June 30, 2021
Requires two weeks to process.
Important Guidelines Regarding Graduation/Diplomas
- Graduation is not automatic. Students must apply to graduate through their mySDCCD portal. (How-to video below)
- Students are encouraged to apply to graduate in the semester prior to completion.
- If there are questions about a missing or incorrect Education Plan contact Counseling: MiraCoun@sdccd.edu
- Degree processing takes 4-8 weeks after the end of the semester
- To track graduation log in to mySDCCD, Click on "My Academics", then "View Graduation Status". Here are the statuses:
- Applied - Your application has been submitted but has not been reviewed
- In Review - There may be some extra steps required to process your degree or you may be missing units (an evaluator will post a comment for you regarding any issues) Please see a counselor if advised to do so, they have same-day appointments learn more here https://www.sdmiramar.edu/services/counseling
- Pending - Everything is in order as long as all current classes are passed. (This status WILL NOT change until 2-8 weeks after the end of the semester as final grades must be posted)
- Approved for Graduation - You have been approved and the degree is flagged to be placed on your transcript.
- Degree Awarded - Your degree is officially posted to your transcript (This is when you should order your final transcript)
- Diploma Printed - We have placed your order with our printing company you will receive an email once they ship your diploma.
- Degrees and Certificates do not post on your transcript immediately after the end of the semester.
- If you are ordering your transcripts to be sent to a transfer institute, DO NOT order your transcripts to send at the end of the semester or even after the release of final grades.
- Once you see "Degree Awarded", you can order your transcripts.
Click Here to visit the Graduation Webpages