Your Academic Future Begins Here!
Steps to sign up:
- Apply online (if you haven't yet)
- Orientation (if not yet completed)
- SEP video or High School presentation
- Complete our Intake Form
- Sign up for a New Student SEP Session at the bottom of the page
Students who are new to Miramar but have previous college experience please go to our New to Miramar with Previous College Credit page.
Students who will be in High School while enrolled in our classes please go to our District High School Students page for more information.
ONLINE COUNSELING SERVICES: All students accessing online/remote counseling services must carefully read and agree to the INFORMED CONSENT Terms & Conditions before signing up for a SEP.
1. When scheduling your appointment, if you receive an Invalid Student ID Error
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ESARS INVALID STUDENT ID
Body: full name, student ID & birthdate
We will manually fix this issue & respond to you with confirmation in 1-2 business days.
2. MAC users:
If you receive a Certificate Error message then click on the Cancel button and you will be taken to the login page for the Online Appointment System
The New Student SEPs are one time appointments for 1st time college students.