Your Academic Future Begins Here!
Steps to get started:
- Apply online (if you haven't yet)
- Orientation (if not yet completed)
- SEP video or High School presentation
- Complete our Intake Form
- Sign up for a New Student SEP Session at the bottom of the page
If you are new to our District but have been to another college please:
- Have copies/screenshots/PDFs of all your prior college transcripts available during your Counseling session, without them the session's academic counseling will be limited. This includes transcripts from previous colleges and test scores such as AP Scores.
- Go here to find out where to send your official transcripts and how to get them evaluated.
- Students who will be in High School while enrolled in our classes please go to our District High School Students page for more information.
- If you are unsure of what your major will be please visit our Academic and Career Pathway page for a Career Coach Assessment and other information
- To clear prerequisites for classes you need to take before your Official Transcript(s) are evaluated please go to our Pre/Co-requisites page.
- If you need a specific accommodation or prefer an in person session please call us at 619-388-7840.
1. When scheduling your appointment, if you receive an Invalid Student ID Error
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ESARS INVALID STUDENT ID
Body: full name, student ID & birthdate
We will manually fix this issue & respond to you with confirmation in 1-2 business days.
2. MAC users:
If you receive a Certificate Error message then click on the Cancel button and you will be taken to the login page for the Online Appointment System
The New Student SEPs are one time appointments for new students to the San Diego Community College District.