Counseling appointments are available to students for more in-depth counseling sessions related to academic planning or to address complex questions or issues.
- Educational Planning
- Career Planning
- Transfer Advising
- Veterans Educational Plans
- Clearing Disqualification Holds/Probation Advising
Students can schedule a counseling appointment that will take place virtually utilizing our Zoom meeting center or at our offices in building K1-203 using our online scheduler below. Appointments are scheduled two weeks in advance. For example, on Monday at 8:00AM you can begin scheduling an appointment for any available time next Monday (or before if available). Please only schedule 1 active appointment at a time.
If you need a specific accommodation please provide advanced notice by calling 619-388-7840.
- All official transcripts of prior college coursework and test scores must be on file & evaluated (Foreign transcripts are not required.)
- Must have started your first semester of classes at SDCCD
- Must be in or interested in a major offered at Miramar (Miramar Programs, Mesa Programs & City Programs)
***If you do not meet the appointment criteria or no appointments are available please view our other appointment options.***
- New Students should do the following FIRST:
- Complete the steps listed on the New Student Educational Planning page if you are new to the San Diego Community College system
- Have an idea about your Career and/or Major
1. When scheduling your appointment, if you receive an Invalid Student ID Error
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ESARS INVALID STUDENT ID
Body: full name, student ID & birthdate
We will manually fix this issue & respond to you with confirmation in 1-2 business days.
2. MAC users:
If you receive a Certificate Error message then click on the Cancel button and you will be taken to the login page for the Online Appointment System