Tenured Faculty - Recommendation elected by committee - Two Year Term
|Please submit all Professional Advancement documents (proposals, completion reports, official transcripts, etc.) via email to Anh Nguyen at email@example.com.
Salary advancement forms should be received by the PAC Chair by the first Monday of each month during the academic year for review at that month's meeting.
|(must be tenured)
|Carmen Carrasquillo (School of Liberal Arts)
|Anh Nguyen (Student Services), Chair
|Ken Reinstein (Faculty Evaluation Coordinator)
|Ryan Monroy (School of BTCWI)
|Roger Olson (School of PRIELT)
|Melissa Wolfson (School of MBEPS)
|John Salinsky (School of Public Safety)
The duties of the Professional Advancement Committee shall be as follows:
- Salary Advancement and Sabbaticals
- Review professional growth plans and professional completion forms for faculty and make recommendations for approval.
- Review sabbatical leave applications and make recommendations for faculty.
- Review sabbatical completion reports from faculty and recommend acceptance.
- Evaluate Faculty Employees for Promotion and Tenure recommendations as provided for in the current Bargaining Unit Contract with the San Diego Community College District.
It will recommend to the Academic Senate at least two Faculty members to participate in, and report on the District Professional Council as defined by the Bargaining Unit Contract with the District.
Committee will meet no less than once per month at a regularly scheduled time.