Any member, elected from Subcommittee Membership.
Collect environmental sustainability data and research and make recommendations to the Facilities, Health, and Safety Committee.
- Make reports, including but not limited to an annual Environmental Stewardship report, to the Facilities, Health, and Safety Committee on sustainability issues.
- Make reports, including but not limited to an annual Environmental Stewardship report, to the Facilities, Health, and Safety Committee on sustainability issues. These reports will include data and inputs from external and community sources when necessary.
- Act as a representative for campus sustainability issues to interested parties both on and off campus.
- Oversee planning efforts to promote environmental stewardship and awareness on campus.
- Represent San Diego Miramar College on the SDCCD Sustainability Committee.
- Membership term lengths: Unless membership is designated by position, there is a two (2) year appointment with an option for an additional two-year service, and the possibility of 1 additional term if the position remains available.
- Recommendations are made to College Council; recommendations regarding Academic and Professional Matters are made to Academic Senate.
- Committee retains authority to form taskforces and workgroups related directly to committee charge.
- Plans/Reports: Guided Pathways Scale of Adoption Self-Assessment Report.
- Quorum: 50% +1 of membership.
- Committee Approval Process: Vote.
The Committee will meet a minimum of once per month during the academic year