We're Going Live!
San Diego Miramar College
2023 Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 19, 2023
Important Commencement Information
All eligible students who have submitted their Graduation Application have received an email inviting them to register. If you have not received this email, you may register here.
If you are completing your degree and/or certificate requirements by this spring 2022 or summer 2022, you must Apply to Graduate.
Applying for Graduation is the process of submitting an Application for Graduation through your mySDCCD portal.
- Check-in begins at 8:00 am in K1-107
- Check-In ends at 9:40 am
- Lineup begins at 9:40 am
- Ceremony begins at 10:00 am
- Ceremony ends at 12:00 pm
- In order to participate, students must wear proper academic regalia (cap, gown, and tassel)
- Wear your tassel on the right side of your cap until you are instructed to move it to the other side
- Remember to silence your cell phone during the ceremony
Diplomas will be mailed to the address on the student’s official record 8 weeks after the end of the graduation semester
- Guests may arrive starting at 9:00 am
- Guests will be seated as they arrive
- The Ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00 am
- The Ceremony will conclude at 12:00 pm
- For the health and safety of all, it is recommended that students and guests be vaccinated or have a negative COVID test the morning of the ceremony.
- American Sign Language interpreters will be available at the ceremony
- Balloons and air horns are not allowed.
- Face masks are required during the ceremony