Miramar College and the Pacific Coast Athletic Conference are excited to welcome spectators into our indoor contests! The following protocol must be adhered to in order to allow spectators at our indoor contests:
PCAC Indoor Spectators Details
- Two (2) spectators per student-athlete for each team are invited to attend
- Each coaching staff will be allowed 6 total spectators
- The list of spectators will be sent to the host AD by 9AM on the day of the contest
- PCAC Contact Tracing log at entrance (Name, phone number, email, temp check)
- All spectators will be masked at all times
- No food or drink, except water. Re-entry will be allowed to those who need to go outside to eat or drink
- One side of each gym will be designated for spectators, the other for the teams and staff only
- Campus police may be present
- 4-Year recruiters are permissible at indoor contests and must follow the same spectator protocols as above
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness, with individuals over 65 years of age and with underlying medical conditions being especially vulnerable. By attending an athletic event on the College campus, the individual assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes Covid-19 exists.
- By entering the facility, you take responsibility for your own protection.
- Do not enter the facility if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss/change in taste or smell, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between you and other people who are not part of your household.
Allowable number of spectators for each college team (based on 2021-22 Form 3 and coaches data):
Grossmont: 52, Imperial Valley: 30, Mira Costa: 32, Palomar: 40, San Diego City: 36, San Diego Mesa: 40, San Diego Miramar: 24, Southwestern: 26