SDCCD student parking permits are not required for the Fall 2021 semester. Note: All other violations will be enforced, including the staff/faculty parking permit requirements. To avoid citation, park only in regular student parking spaces – free of charge!
City, Mesa and Miramar Colleges:
· Student permits are NOT required for Fall 2021. Vehicles without a parking permit must park in a regular student parking space.
- Faculty/staff parking permits ARE required. Parking permits and replacement permits are available at your campus College Police office.
- Wi-fi lots are still available with the same rules for use. Wi-fi lots are in staff parking areas, therefore vehicles parked without a valid permit MUST BE OCCUPIED and the occupant prepared to show proof of enrollment upon request.
- Campus Police Offices are open now. New faculty/staff and NANCE employees with a permit application can obtain a parking permit there.
- Contract permits are valid until January 2022. Lost permits can be replaced, free of charge, in your campus police office.
- One year permits that expire August 31, 2021 will be honored until September 30, 2021. You can apply for your replacement permit now.
- Red zones, disabled parking and all other violations will be enforced.