Covid 19 vaccinations are now available from Student Health at Miramar. Appointments are necessary.
Set up your appointment and access forms at Miramar College Health Services Appointment
· Set up an appointment and choose from our available vaccines. Janssen needs only one dose, Moderna needs a second dose.
· We are located in the Welcome Center-K2 building, which is between the large K1 building and parking structure G4. Parking is free in unmarked spaces.
What to Bring to Your Vaccination
· Must show photo ID (e.g., school or work ID, membership card) AND proof of age (something that shows date of birth). These COVID-19 Vaccines are adults doses and you must be18 years and older to receive a vaccine at this event.
How to contact us at Miramar Student Health
· Call 619-388-7881 we are in the office or monitoring the phones and will return your call promptly during business hours.
· Join our canvas page https://sdccd.instructure.com/enroll/BBKDKY