Co-Chair: Any member, elected by committee.
Co-Chair: Dean of Planning, Research, Institutional Effectiveness, Library and Technology (PRIELT)
|Dean of PRIELT||AV Supervisor||BTCWI Designee||Designee||IT Manager or Supervisor|
|Instructional Dean||Instructional Computing Support Supervisor||Liberal Arts Designee||Designee|
|Administrative Computing Support Specialist||MBEPS Designee|
|Administrative Services Designee||PRIELT Designee|
|Public Information Officer (PIO)||Public Safety Designee|
|Student Services Designee|
The mission of the Technology Committee is to provide organization, recommendations, and standards for college-wide technology.
- Establish technology standards and procedures for the college.
- Coordinate and assist with technology strategic planning efforts across the college, division, school, and department planning.
- Assist technology needs and priorities to support all instruction, services, and administration.
- Establish and recommend high-level, college-wide guidelines and procedures for the development, maintenance, and evolution of the college website presence.
- Provide technology expenditure recommendations to appropriate departments and the Budget and Resource Development Subcommittee.
- Coordinate college-wide technology training efforts.
- Provide technology data, reports, and assistance for Accreditation.
- Work with the District on the integration of technology for the college.
- Perform work and provide evidence to ensure the college meets applicable areas of Accreditation Standard III.
- Membership term lengths: Unless membership is designated by position, there is a two (2) year appointment with an option for an additional two-year service, and the possibility of 1 additional term if the position remains available.
- Recommendations are made to College Council; recommendations regarding Academic and Professional Matters are made to Academic Senate.
- Committee retains authority to form taskforces and workgroups related directly to committee charge.
- Plans/Reports: Technology Plan.
- Quorum: 50% +1 of membership.
- Committee Approval Process: Vote.
The Committee will meet once per month during the academic year.