Co-Chair: SLO Coordinator
Co-Chair: Program Review Coordinator
|Vice President of Instructional Services||Researcher||SLO Coordinator||Designee|
|Vice President of Student Services, or designee||Designee||Program Review Coordinator||Designee|
|Vice President of Administrative Services, or designee||Designee||BTCWI Designee||Designee|
|Dean of PRIELT||Designee||Liberal Arts Designee|
|Public Safety Designee|
|Health Services/Mental Health Designee|
The Program Review and Outcomes Assessment Committee will guide and promote continuous quality improvement in the Program Review and Student Learning Outcomes Assessment processes.
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate the Program Review and the Student Learning Outcomes Cycle.
- Provide support and serve as a resource to faculty, classified professionals, and administrators in completing Program Review and Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Cycle processes and reports.
- Recommend revisions to processes and timelines for Program Review and Outcomes Assessment in order to remain in compliance with accreditation standards and to align with the integrated planning process.
- Facilitate the Program Viability Review process as outlined in the "Viability Review of Instructional Programs" document.
- On at least a bi-annual basis, review and update the PVR related processes, policies and other related mandates.
- Update all reporting documents and website.
- Review PR and SLOs and offer feedback, improvements, summaries and suggestions.
- Perform work and provide evidence to ensure the college meets applicable areas of Accreditation Standard I-III.
- Membership term lengths: Unless membership is designated by position, there is a two (2) year appointment with an option for an additional two-year service, and the possibility of 1 additional term if the position remains available.
- Recommendations are made to the Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Committee; recommendations regarding Academic and Professional Matters are made to Academic Senate.
- Committee retains authority to form taskforces and workgroups related directly to committee charge.
- Plans/Reports: Program Review Reports; SLO Reports; SLO Plan.
- Quorum: 50% +1 of membership.
- Committee Approval Process: Vote.
The Committee will meet at least once per month during the academic year.