Co-Chair: Faculty member, elected by committee.
Co-Chair: Dean of Planning, Research, Institutional Effectiveness, Library and Technology (PRIELT)
|Dean of PRIELT||Instructional Services Designee||BTCWI Designee||Designee|
|Vice President of Instructional Services||Administrative Services Designee||Liberal Arts Designee||Designee|
|Vice President of Administrative Services||Student Services Designee||MBEPS Designee|
|Vice President of Student Services||Academic Support Services Designee||PRIELT Designee|
|Associate Dean of Academic Success and Integrated Support Services||Researcher||Public Safety Designee|
|Student Services Designee|
To establish and promote institutional effectiveness through aligning the college’s integrated planning process with the college mission, accreditation standards, and compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local requirements. This committee works with the framework of diversity, equity and inclusion to ensure and sustain a culture of evidence, inquiry and action for continuous quality improvement in institutional assessment, integrated planning, and student learning and success.
- Coordinate, evaluate, and update the college’s integrated planning processes.
- Review and update the planning calendar and work flow diagram of the College Annual Planning Cycle.
- Provide leadership for the review, revisions, and updates to the College Educational Master Plan, Strategic Plan, and Operational Plans.
- Regularly assess the College Strategic Plan.
- Regularly review and recommend revisions of the College Mission and Vision Statements.
- Ensure that Outcomes and Assessment and Program Review are aligned with the college integrated planning process to facilitate student equity and success.
- Coordinate college-wide process for budget development and allocation to ensure alignment between budget and planning.
- Perform work and provide evidence to ensure the college meets applicable areas of Accreditation Standard I-III.
- Membership term lengths: Unless membership is designated by position, there is a two (2) year appointment with an option for an additional two-year service, and the possibility of 1 additional term if the position remains available.
- Recommendations are made to College Council; recommendations regarding Academic and Professional Matters are made to Academic Senate
- Committee retains authority to form taskforces and workgroups related directly to committee charge.
- The Administration will provide the note taker and clerical support.
- Plans/Reports: Educational Master Plan, Strategic Plan, and Operational Plans
- Quorum: 50% +1 of membership.
- Committee Approval Process: Vote.
The Committee will meet twice per month during the academic year.