Business entrepreneurs plan, start, and operate new businesses or new ventures within existing companies. They generate new business ideas and innovate to produce new products, services, and business processes.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619.388.7392.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Entrepreneurship program will be able to:
- Describe the process and multiple ways to become an entrepreneur.
- Evaluate and critique opportunities by assessing the impact and feasibility of ideas by examining critical components of a business model.
- Identify opportunities using ideation and trend-spotting techniques.
Careers in this field
Some of the many career options in the field of Entrepreneurship include:
- Entrepreneur/Business Founder
- Independent Business Owner
- Independent Business Manager
- Product Development Specialist
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Consultant
- Business Analyst