Welcome to San Diego Miramar College, where maintaining a small campus feel, first class teaching and extraordinary personal attention are our priorities. Through dedicated expert faculty, a caring staff, strong industry and civic partnerships, and state-of-the-art facilities, we prepare students for university transfer and for high demand, well paying careers.
Whether you're a student looking for a college to help fulfill your educational and career goals, a community member interested in campus events, or a business owner seeking a skilled workforce, I invite you to discover all San Diego Miramar College has to offer. Explore our website, visit our campus, or feel free to contact me.
Patricia Hsieh, Ed.D.
San Diego Miramar College's mission is to prepare students to succeed in a complex and dynamic world by providing quality instruction and services in an environment that supports and promotes diversity, equity, and success, while emphasizing innovative programs and partnerships to facilitate student completion for transfer, workforce training, and/or career advancement.
San Diego Miramar College will be a hub of education, diversity, and services to our community.
San Diego Miramar College, in keeping with this vision, supports and emphasizes the following guiding values:
- Access, learning, and success of all students to achieve their educational goals
- A culture that embraces civility, responsibility, and appreciation from a global perspective
- Accomplishments of individuals, groups, and the college as a whole
- Diversity of our students, staff, faculty, and programs that reflect our community
- Creativity, innovation, flexibility, and excellence in teaching, learning, and service
- The ability to recognize and respond to opportunities and challenges emerging from a complex and dynamic world
- Sustainable practices in construction, curriculum, and campus culture
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Participatory governance and communication
- A Culture of evidence, collaborative inquiry, and action that focuses on the student experience