Degree Completion

Ready to Graduate?

  • An official education plan, developed with a counselor, for an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement must be on file.


  • Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended must be on file and evaluated before submitting the Petition for Graduation to ensure all credits are properly posted.


  • Official transcripts should be mailed to:

    Office of the Registrar
    San Diego Community College District
    3375 Camino del Rio South
    San Diego, CA 92108-3883


  • Once transcripts have been received by the San Diego Community College District, students should complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation form in the Counseling Office.


  • Students who have completed the requirements for the CSU general education pattern or the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) must petition for General Education Certification in the Evaluations Office K1-207.