Business managers plan, organize, direct, and oversee the activities needed to accomplish an organization’s mission. They ensure that vital resources - people, money, equipment, information, and work processes - are used effectively and efficiently. They work in organizations of all kinds, including for-profit business, nonprofits, and public institutions.
This program prepares students for entry-level positions in the field of business management or to complete a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related major at a four-year university.
Degree and Certificate Programs
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Business Program will be able to:
- Utilize common business terminology.
- Describe common business functions and practices.
- Develop business-related written materials such as letters, memoranda, case studies, reports, or other documents.
- Evaluate and analyze business-related data using various mathematical techniques.
- Analyze and solve financial, economic, technological, or other problems in business organizations.