Skip to main content
Adjunct Faculty Processes Flowchart
Completing the Adjunct/Overload PAS Sheet & Personal Profile Form
- The Adjunct/Overload PAS sheet must be completed in its entirety, including signatures.
- PAS sheet is required a minimum of two weeks before a continuing employee begins working.
- PAS sheet to be submitted with Personal Profile form for new hires and submitted at least one month prior to desired start date.
Adjunct New Hire On Boarding Process
- Submit Adjunct/Overload PAS sheet & Personal Profile form
- Plan at least one month in advance for new hire to complete the onboarding process.
- New hire will receive TWO "Welcome" e-mails with instructions.
- Start Date is reliant on the speed in which the new hire completes their paperwork and clears the following:
- When can new hire begin working?
- The Business Office will send the hiring supervisor an e-mail with the date that HR has cleared the employee to begin working.