- Students who are eligible to receive a financial aid grant(s), make sure to sign up for direct deposit. It’s the easiest way to receive your refund(s). Click on the link for more information. Direct Deposit FAQs | San Diego Miramar College (sdmiramar.edu)
If your financial aid refund(s) is defaulted to paper check, please double check your address on file for accuracy. Incorrect address will delay the delivery of your financial aid refund(s). Login to your student portal to confirm your address at San Diego Community College District (sdccd.edu). It is recommended that you change your refund method to direct deposit.
- Financial Aid Electronic Consent is required for the 2021-22 academic year. Click on the link for more information on how to complete the FA Electronic Consent. FA Electronic Consent Activity Guide 2021-22. This requirement is part of 34 CFR 668.165. (The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act or E-Sign Act)
- A school must obtain a student’s voluntary consent to participate in electronic transactions. Voluntary consent to participate in electronic transactions is required for all financial information provided or made available to student loan borrowers and for all notices and authorizations to Federal Student Aid recipients.
- If you have required verification documents to submit to the Financial Aid Office. Please Upload Verification documents online at http://faupload.mysdccd.info . It’s Secure and Fast!
- Check your Student Portal for frequently updates about your financial aid file at San Diego Community College District (sdccd.edu).
- Student Resources during COVID-19. Click on the link for more information. Student Resources During COVID-19 | San Diego Miramar College (sdmiramar.edu)