To promote and facilitate a culture of evidence and collaborative inquiry in which accurate data and information are generated and developed into useful information for:
- Institutional assessment
- Integrated planning
- Improving student learning and institutional effectiveness
Any Member—Recommendation elected by Committee—Three Year Term
|Administrators (3)||Classified (4)||Faculty (3)||Students (1)|
|VPI or Designee||Public Information Officer or Designee||Transfer Center Director or Designee||Representative|
|VPSS or Designee||Job Placement Officer or Designee||Career Education Faculty|
|VPA or Designee||Representative||Representative|
|Campus-Based Research & Planning Analyst|
Key activities supporting the goals include:
- The ongoing development of the annual “Miramar College-wide Research Agenda”.
- Management of internal and external research requests following established protocols
- Support and facilitation of research and delivery of data and information in instructional programs, student services, administrative services, and outreach/marketing.
- Maintenance of the Research Subcommittee and the Institutional Research web pages.
- Collaboration with the San Diego Community College District Office of Institutional Research and Planning.