Paul (Pablo) Martin
Academic Senate Vice President (President Elect or Past President)
Chair Election – designated by position held
Chair Term – Not Applicable
|ADMINISTRATORS (1)||CLASSIFIED STAFF (3)||FACULTY (5)||STUDENTS (2)|
|Representative||Representative 1||Academic Senate Vice President||Representative 1|
|Representative 2||Representative 2||Representative 2|
|Representative 3||Representative 3|
The College Governance Committee will monitor, facilitate and, whenever necessary, evaluate the operation of the governance plan as outlined in this Handbook. The Committee will be responsible for the following:
- Review governance issues for the campus and make recommendations if more than one committee should review an issue.
- Interpret Title V as it applies to faculty, staff, and students.
- Review and make recommendations regarding changes to the model as outlined in this Handbook.
- Review and make recommendations regarding changes to this Handbook.
- Provide an annual evaluation of the governance structure and its operating effectiveness.
- Any group or individual may request the Committee to review a matter.
- Requests should be made in writing.
- The requesting party should plan to attend the review meeting to offer clarifications
- All recommendations will be reported to the Academic Senate, the Classified Senate, the Associated Student Council, and the College President, through normal channels to CEC.
- Procedures for requesting changes to the governance model or this Handbook are outlined in Appendix IV: Procedures For Changing The Model And The Handbook.
- The Committee will maintain the status of the College Governance membership.
Committee will meet no less than once per month at a regularly scheduled time.