Student Accounting Office

The Student Accounting Office coordinates the collection of fees and provides related services to students.  We process refunds for classes dropped by refund deadlines, issue printed grade reports and accept transcript requests for a nominal fee.  We also sell College monthly and semester bus/trolley passes.  We accept and process payments for the following: financial holds, science lab fees, library fines, parking permits, deferments, third party transactions, Financial Aid repayments, and child care fees.  We maintain the records for scholarships, Associated Students, clubs, agencies and Fiduciary Trust accounts.

HOURS OF OPERATION:Photo of the Student Accounting Office

Monday - Tuesday       8:00am - 7:00pm

Wednesday-Thursday  8:00am - 6:00pm

Friday                            8:00am - 3:00pm


Student Services Building, K1-205, 2nd Floor


Phone:   619-388-7326

Fax:        619-388-7234


Mandatory Fees

  • Enrollment fee is $46.00 per unit which is assessed on all students, including nonresidents.
  • Nonresident tuition is $264.00 per unit.
  • Health fee is $20.00 per semester for Fall and Spring, and $17 for the summer session.
  • Student Representation Fee is $1.00 per semester.

Optional Fees

  • Associated Students (AS) Membership is $8.00 per academic year.
  • Auto Parking Permit is $40.00 per semester.  Students who are determined eligible for financial aid based on income standards may purchase an automobile parking permit for $25 per semester.
  • Motorcycle Parking Permit is $17.50 per semester.
  • Carpool Parking Permit is $40.00 per semester.


To be eligible for a refund of fees, students must use Reg-e to either drop all classes or reduce their unit load by the refund deadline dates.  No refund is given for classes dropped after the deadline.  Refunds will be processed after the add/drop deadline.  Cash refunds will be processed only for cash payments.  There is a maximum amount of $100 per semester for cash refunds.  For check refunds, there is a 5-week waiting period from the date the check or e-check was processed.  Refund checks will be mailed to the address of record.  Credit Card refunds will be credited back to the credit card used.  There are no cash or check refunds for credit card payments.


All coursework completed at San Diego Miramar, City or Mesa are included on one transcript.  The first two transcripts issued to you for you in your lifetime are free of charge.  Thereafter, each transcript costs $5.00.  Rushed Transcripts are available for an additional fee, determined by the speed of process.  The Rush Form is available on the website or available in our office.

The Student Accounting Office only accepts transcript requests.  We do not issue transcripts.  You can also order your transcripts online (will be mailed within 1-2 business days) at the e-Transcript website.  To request transcripts in person, please go to the District Transcript Office located at 3375 Camino del Rio South, Ste 100, San Diego, CA 92108.


The 1098-T tax form is a Tuition Statement provided by higher education institutions to all eligible students who pay enrollment fees (including non-resident tuition) during the calendar year.  The 1098-T form may be used by students or parents to claim the American Opportunity Tax Credit or Lifetime Learning Credit on their federal income tax returns. Frequently asked questions regarding the 1098-T Tax Form may be found at the e-Tax website.