The Transfer Center will be closed on Monday, May 27th for the Memorial Day Holiday. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, May 28th.
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The San Diego Miramar College Transfer Center serves as a focal point of transfer functions for students, administrators, faculty, and staff. We encourage students to become experts of their own transfer paths by providing information, resources, and learning opportunities through transfer related activities.
Transfer Center Services
Students are advised to plan transfer pathways as early as possible and enroll in transferable courses in both general education and in courses that prepare students for specific university majors. Questions related to transfer programs should be discussed with a counselor.
Available resources in the Transfer Center:
- Guidance in researching and selecting a transfer institution
- University admissions representative appointments
- University field trips
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- Library of university catalogs and publications
- Important dates and deadlines
- Transfer Fairs